- Coordinate all ticketing aspects of Best of Broadway subscription.
- Provide subscription concierge services.
- Coordinate ticketing related support for group sales.
- Serve as liaison to box office for subscription and group services.
- Manage group seat allocations for all WestCoast Entertainment events.
- Review all event set-ups, audits, and tickets for accuracy prior to on-sale.
- Provide daily ticketing reports and other ticketing related reports as needed.
- Order department office supplies.
- Coordinate and fulfill Showkidz tickets.
- Review, comply with, and promote the company's Affirmative Action Plans
- Other duties as assigned or as needed to create Signature Moments for our guests.
- BA or BS degree or relevant job experience.
- Experience in ticketing related services.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Paciolan.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- Behaves with integrity, honesty and is open with guests and fellow associates.
- Develops effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
Salary DOE: $32,000 - $35,000
Posting Date: Mar 22, 2017