SEASON AND GROUP TICKET COORDINATOR
WestCoast Entertainment is an independent presenter of national touring Broadway productions, concerts, and other special events. Based in Spokane, our local projects include the STCU Best of Broadway and National Geographic Live series.
If you are passionate about live entertainment and enjoy working with customers, consider joining our dynamic team!
- Coordinate all group ticketing aspects of the STCU Best of Broadway and National Geographic Live series including, but not limited to:
- Group seating allocations and payment processing
- Group client customer service and retention initiatives
- Group policies and procedures
- Assist with all season ticket aspects of the STCU Best of Broadway and National Geographic Live series including, but not limited to:
- Season ticket renewals, purchasing, and servicing
- Season ticket holder retention initiatives
- Box office and call center support
- Provide daily ticketing reports and other reports as needed
- Assist with all event set-ups, audits, and ticket headers for accuracy prior to event on-sales
- Coordinate Random Acts of Kindness placement along with Marketing Coordinator
- Coordinate Showkidz ticket allocation and application processing
- Assist with special events
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
- Bachelor of Arts/Science
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook
- You are able to multi-task, follow-through and prioritize well to meet deadlines.
- You can connect honestly and openly with your guests and your team.
- You can develop effective working relationship with fellow associates, managers, outside representatives and agencies.
- Ability to deal professionally, courteously and tactfully with the public and coworkers
WestCoast Entertainment is a subsidiary of Paciolan and Learfeild | IMG College. Applicants must apply through our parent company's job portal.